Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Soft and Gentle

So, here goes my first attempt at a big girl blog post. I’ve decided that there’s no better place to begin than with sharing my all time favourite product which is the ‘Soft and Gentle’ Highlighter by Mac. I never used to be a big fan of highlighters, everything I had previously tried was either too subtle/too pink/too tan/ or left me looking like I’d had a bit of an accident with a pot of glitter, however, when a friend of mine recommended that I try this product I decided to give it a go, and I’ve never stopped using it since! I absolutely adore this product and my make-up is never complete without dusting some on(and then some more). I love to use a fan brush with this powder as it makes it so easy to apply it lightly or to build it up for a more glamorous evening look.
Also, as if I didn’t already love this highlighter enough, I’ve recently discovered that it makes for a gorgeous eyeshadow colour too! When I’m going for a simple glowy look I love to apply this all over the lid and a tad in the inner corner to really brighten and open up my eyes, for best results spray a little Mac Fix+ on the brush first so that the product stays fully pigmented.

Would it be too much to say that this product has changed my life? Probably. But it’s definitely changed my make-up routine. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my first post and I would love to hear any of your thoughts or your favourite highlighting products!


Love from Claire xo

No comments:

Post a Comment