Pages

Saturday 28 March 2015

Benefit Roller Lash


IMG_3073

Unless you've been hiding under a rock for the past few weeks, you've probably heard all about Benefit's newest creation - Roller Lash Mascara. The product is described as being a 'super curling and lifting mascara', it takes inspiration from velcro hair rollers by hooking the lashes and lifting them to hold the curl in to place. I guess I was pretty far off when I thought the reference was to roller skates then... However, as soon as I found out about this I knew that I needed to try it, l'm lucky to have fairly long lashes however no amount of curling will hold them in place so it sounded like what I was looking for.
IMG_3058
As tempted as I was to curl my eyelashes, I persuaded myself not to and went on straight on with the mascara. The first thing I noticed was that the brush was a lot smaller and thinner than what I'm used to, however this was a good thing as it meant I could get every single lash to lift and coat. After just one coat I noticed a huge difference and after two I was really surprised with the results. As you can see below the product had noticeably lifted and lengthened my lashes, leaving them looking nice and curled.
  FullSizeRender-1 2
I'm so happy with this mascara and I just know it'll make a difference to my make-up routine from now on, plus I get to skip the whole step of curling my eyelashes which will even save me a little time in the mornings!

Love from Claire xo

No comments:

Post a Comment